My projectsPrescribe your projects
ContactContact the manufacturer
Technical supportBIM Technical Support Request
DownloadsDownload BIM object
Another BIM FileRequest the product in other software and version
|Unit price:||Consult with firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Presentation and sale of the product:||Sliding doors stand out for their capacity to transform any type of space. Depending on the design and application, they become a key part in the adaptation and harmonization of ecosystems, apart from changing the functionality of the spaces.
Not only that, but compared to swing doors, the main advantage of sliding doors is the optimization and flexibility that can bring to any area.
While the use of glass in sliding systems become the perfect architectural ally for creating light and lively rooms, adapting to todays’ users needs.
|Description:||SV-X110 is a sliding door system for frameless glass panels up to 110kg that combines the latest technological innovations with an attractive minimalist design.
1. Concealment of all its components within a minimalistic top track, achieving a compact and aesthetic appearance.
2. System designed for any domestic or commercial applications, as it integrates seamlessly into any space.
3. Adaptable to any type of installation variant, to wall, glass wall, ceiling, or the false ceiling.
4. Distance between the wall and the glass panel adjustable to the minimum.
5. Possibility to install Softpro, for both soft closing and opening. It protects the installation from any impact, adding security and the user safety and comfort, while extending the useful life of the product.
6. Minimum distance between the wall and the glass panel.
A system with one single sliding panel installation is one of the most common applications to make partitions between rooms. Thanks to the frameless glass panels we can make use of natural light and create light and inspiring rooms.
|Country of sale:||Australia, Canada, United Arab Emirates, Spain, United States of America, Italy, Jordan, Morocco, Portugal, Qatar, United Kingdom, Romania, Russia, Ukraine,|
|Masterformat Code - Description:||-|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code:||-|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description:||-|
|Certificates:||PR-1222 / 052, UNE-EN 1527:2020, UNE-EN 1670:2007/AC:2008, DIN 68859,|
|Expected service life:||-|
|Height ( mm ):||2100.00|
|Width ( mm ):||1000.00|
|Depth ( mm ):||0.00|
|Technical characteristics:||Thickness from 10 to 12mm|
|Materials and finishes:||(S) Satin anodized aluminium
(BS) Stainless Steel brushed finish aluminium
(WL) Matt white lacquered aluminium
(BL) Matt black lacquered aluminium
|Low emissivity material:||-|
|Low emissivity finish:||-|
|Percentage of recycled materials:||-|
|Environmental data URL:||-|
|General environmental data:||-|