My projectsPrescribe your projects
ContactContact the manufacturer
Technical supportBIM Technical Support Request
DownloadsDownload BIM object
Another BIM FileRequest the product in other software and version
|Reference:||SF-RA A110 / P140 / A160|
|Unit price:||Consult with firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Presentation and sale of the product:||Sliding doors stand out for their capacity to transform any type of space. Depending on the design and application, they become a key part in the adaptation and harmonization of ecosystems, apart from changing the functionality of the spaces.
Not only that, but compared to swing doors, the main advantage of sliding doors is the optimization and flexibility that can bring to any area.
While the use of wood in sliding doors allows for a great versatility. The multiple uses of this material, allows creating every design, transmitting warmth and comfort into the rooms and adapting to the feelings of their users.
|Description:||SF-RA A110/P140/A160 are single doors sliding systems designed for large format wooden doors, up to 160kg, and that offer multiple installation possibilities for flexible and versatile spaces.
1. Absence of the inferior profile to create passage areas free of obstacles.
2. Adaptable to any type of installation variant, to wall, ceiling, between walls, or the false ceiling.
3. The accommodating track for mounting between walls or false ceiling, Support FT XL, allows removing the sliding top track anytime in the construction phase, to install or disassemble without any modifications to walls or false ceiling.
4. The component RA, built into the wood panel, for a minimal separation between the top track and the door.
5. Tracks in satin anodized aluminum, matt black and white lacquered for the adaptation to any architectural requirements.
6. Silent and smooth sliding with a minimal effort, thanks to the ball bearing rollers.
7. Available double SofTop, a one piece double soft closing, for both opening and closing, up to 140kg. It protects the installation from any impact, adding security and the user safety and comfort, while extending the useful life of the product.
|Country of sale:||Andorra, Bahrain, South Korea, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Spain, Estonia, Hungary, India, Portugal, Qatar, United Kingdom, Russia, Thailand, Ukraine,|
|Masterformat Code - Description:||-|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code:||-|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description:||-|
|Certificates:||PR-1222 / 052, UNE-EN 1527:2020, UNE-EN 1670:2007/AC:2008, DIN 68859,|
|Expected service life:||-|
|Height ( mm ):||2100.00|
|Width ( mm ):||1000.00|
|Depth ( mm ):||0.00|
|Technical characteristics:||Minimum thickness: 35mm|
|Materials and finishes:||(S) Satin anodized aluminium
(MF) Mill finish aluminium
(WL) Matt white lacquered aluminium
(BL) Matt black lacquered aluminium
|Low emissivity material:||-|
|Low emissivity finish:||-|
|Percentage of recycled materials:||-|
|Environmental data URL:||-|
|General environmental data:||-|