My projectsPrescribe your projects
ContactContact the manufacturer
Technical supportBIM Technical Support Request
DownloadsDownload BIM object
Another BIM FileRequest the product in other software and version
|Unit price:||Consult with firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Presentation and sale of the product:||Sliding doors stand out for their capacity to transform any type of space. Depending on the design and application, they become a key part in the adaptation and harmonization of ecosystems, apart from changing the functionality of the spaces.
Not only that, but compared to swing doors, the main advantage of sliding doors is the optimization and flexibility that can bring to any area.
While the use of wood in sliding doors allows for a great versatility. The multiple uses of this material, allows creating every design, transmitting warmth and comfort into the rooms and adapting to the feelings of their users.
|Description:||SF-RA P70/A90 is a sliding door system for single wooden panels up to 90kg, that offers multiple installation possibilities with a complete architectural integration.
1. Track for a smooth design for a totally minimalist aesthetic, without any cover required.
2. The component RA, built into the wood panel, for a minimal separation between the top track and the door.
3. Adaptable to any type of installation va/riant, to wall, ceiling, or the false ceiling.
4. Tracks in satin anodized aluminum, matt black and white lacquered for the adaptation to any architectural requirements.
5. Silent and smooth sliding with a minimal effort, thanks to the ball bearing rollers.
6. Softbreak available for a soft and impact-free closing and opening. It protects the installation from any impact, adding security and the user safety and comfort, while extending the useful life of the product.
|Country of sale:||Bahrain, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Spain, United States of America, Estonia, France, Hungary, India, Ireland, Portugal, Qatar, United Kingdom, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Thailand, Ukraine,|
|Masterformat Code - Description:||-|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code:||-|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description:||-|
|Certificates:||PR-1222 / 052, UNE-EN 1527:2020, UNE-EN 1670:2007/AC:2008, DIN 68859,|
|Expected service life:||-|
|Height ( mm ):||2100.00|
|Width ( mm ):||800.00|
|Depth ( mm ):||0.00|
|Technical characteristics:||Minimum thickness: 35mm|
|Materials and finishes:||(S) Satin anodized aluminium
(MF) Mill finish aluminium
(WL) Matt white lacquered aluminium
(BL) Matt black lacquered aluminium
|Low emissivity material:||-|
|Low emissivity finish:||-|
|Percentage of recycled materials:||-|
|Environmental data URL:||-|
|General environmental data:||-|