Aluar is a company with national capitals managed according to the most demanding international parameters of the industry and in permanent evolution. Since its inception, it tripled the aluminum production capacity of 140,000 tonnes thanks to a constant investment plan, which today allows it to fully supply the local market with approximately 30% of its produced volume, exporting the other 70% to countries such as States. States, Brazil, Japan and Germany, among others.
Carpentry Systems. Aluar has a wide range of products for every need. To determine the appropriate Carpentry System, the size of the opening, the thermal and acoustic conditions, and the wind pressure of the building location must be analyzed (wind speed, destination of the building, roughness of the terrain and the height of placement ). With this information, you can choose the line that best suits the needs of the project
Carpentry Systems with Thermal Bridge Break. In the carpentry systems with Thermal Break, the frame and the sash of each window are made up of two profiles (one exterior and one interior) mechanically joined by polyamide rods reinforced with fiberglass. This allows the outer part to be kept thermally isolated from the inner part, avoiding energy losses and condensation and reducing energy consumption for air conditioning.
We invite you to connect with Aluar and download our BIM Object Library developed with the GDO-BIM Quality Standard.